Thursday, February 19, 2009

public tracker list for torrents

Sometimes I bump into torrent files with unreachable trackers (due to the blocking of my ISP) and then either I have to find an alternative tracker for being able to download the file or find an alternative torrent with a reachable tracker. I generally choose the first option and everytime I see a torrent file with unreachable tracker(s), I add several public torrent trackers to its tracker list and most of the time at least one of the trackers contain the torrent file in hand. You can download a public tracker list for torrent files. You should notice that the file formatting is prepared for utorrent.

2 comments:

  1. thanks man........
    by
    www.pccure.blogspot.com
    www.hoodsinflash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://go-torrent.com/torrent-tracker-list.html

    ReplyDelete