Wednesday, May 13, 2009

dragonball: evolution is more than 1.5 times better than dragonball: evolution

An average anime fan would know Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z which are both works of mangaka Akira Toriyama. Although I'm not a big fan of both series, I can't help myself hating the live action movie project after seeing its trailer. From the look of it, the only likeness between the movie and the animé is the character names.
After the psp game news of the same movie, I begin to think if things can get worst for the franchise. I doubt it very much after seeing the reviews. On Metacritic, the movie has 45/100 while the game has 28/100 as the average rating. Congratulations to Dragon Ball the movie which sucks less than the game which sucks less than probablysomethingexistingthatImnotawareof.

No comments:

Post a Comment