Monday, December 22, 2008

reprogram your mouse buttons via x-mouse

x-mouse I have a Logitech cordless optical mouse. I recently tried to reprogram its buttons for new functionality, but Logitech recommends the usage of native windows vista mouse drivers instead of offering a more functional one, so here I am, googling for an application that'll give me the desired functionality. Then, I found X-Mouse. It has every option I need when I tweak my mouse buttons and a very low RAM consumption. You can change the functionality of left, right, middle, left thumb, right thumb button into one of the offered functions (like "close application", "copy/cut/paste", "send a custom keystroke sequence", "launch any application", "double click" so on) . I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for something similar to this. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully it lets me reprogram the "search" button that Microsoft's latest mice all seem to have.

    ReplyDelete